First off... lets start at this weekend.... Friday was Relay for Life 2013. I started my day with a 7 hour work day and than straight off to the relay. Of course being the go-getter that I am, I started out walking right away after the survivor lap. At the beginning, the laps were a pain in the butt as there was so many people on the track that you couldn't go at a good pace or had to try to pass people at many different opportunities. As the hours dragged on, the people packed up and left the park. Around 2am, there was probably 20 people walking the track at one time. At 5am, I had completed my 55th lap and decided to call it a day. What an awesome experience but we definitely learned that we need to do it in shifts next time so we aren't hurting our legs again!
![]() |
| Tab & Jake walking our laps |
Roses in Leif Erikson Park


No comments:
Post a Comment